Determination of unwanted compounds in pharmaceuticals supports method development and product investigations.
Ensuring the safety of a product is a critical aspect of every manufacturing process. Contaminants can be introduced to a product at multiple stages in the supply chain, whether during manufacturing, packaging or storage, posing a health hazard to patients if undetected.
An accurate and swift identification of unknown impurities, degraded products, extractables or chemical contaminants plays a vital role in bringing a product to market. Not only is the identification of contaminants critical when developing new products, it is also essential in verifying the safety of finished products.
Exova provides unknown identification services including:
- Mass spectroscopy for liquid chromatography, including time of flight accurate mass spectroscopy
- Universal screening with HPLC-PDA/CAD/MS
- Headspace GC-FID, GC-MS and Wiley Mass Spectral Library
- Preparative-scale HPLC with fraction collection capability and cGMP compliant 500 MHz NMR
- Simultaneous and sequential instruments for trace metals analysis by ICPMS, ICMS
- Micro-Fourier Transform Infrared (Micro-FTIR) Spectroscopy with microscopic attachment
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) coupled with Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS) for identification of inorganic components
With advanced analytical instrumentation and extensive expertise, Exova is the partner of choice for identification of both organic and inorganic materials. Our team provides support to forensic investigations as well as independent expert witness services.
Contact UsWhatever your query, we'll pass it on to our experts and respond within a very short space of time.More details
1300 First State Blvd, Suite C,
Wilmington, DE 19804
Contact: Waheed Sheikh - President
Tel: +1 302-636-0202
Fax: +1 302-636-0204