Testing raw materials and finished products ensures quality and compliance.
Quality control of raw materials is required by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and must follow United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) methods or validated methods. Analysis of raw materials is typically required before the manufacturing of a product. Consequently, speed and accuracy are critical.
Exova’s capabilities include testing of raw materials, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), excipients and finished products based on various compendia including UPS/NF, JP, EP, FCC, and BP. We provide compendial tests that require specialized glassware and expertise, complete glass and plastic container testing, as well as full verification and validation services.
Whether your raw materials testing require an assay, Identification, or testing for an impurity, our experts are here to help. Exova’s services include:
- Methods by USP/NF, EP, JP, FCC, and BP
- Raw material methods developed and validated
- Testing on a rush basis to ensure your products get to market on time
- Trace Organic Analysis of raw materials
- Spectrophotometry of raw materials
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Raw material testing for Particulate Matter
- Raw material testing for Anions by Ion Chromatography
- Melamine testing of raw materials and pet foods
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- cGMP compliance
- Raw materials testing by HPLC
Exova is FDA registered and cGMP compliant. Whether you need raw material or finished product testing, we have the knowledge and capabilities to deliver timely, high-quality results. Assuring the uniformity, consistency, and quality of ingredients and products helps you shorten the time-to-market of your product.
Contact UsWhatever your query, we'll pass it on to our experts and respond within a very short space of time.More details
1300 First State Blvd, Suite C,
Wilmington, DE 19804
Contact: Waheed Sheikh - President
Tel: +1 302-636-0202
Fax: +1 302-636-0204