Stack sampling to meet your needs
If your facility or processes are regulated by national or regional regulations, then you will be required to comply with the details of your licence.
Exova's stack sampling and emissions monitoring expertise provides world-leading support for your business. Our programmes can be tailored to your specific needs and overseen by field teams backed by chemists and technicians based in specialist stack sampling facilities.
With our comprehensive and state of the art range of testing equipment, we ensure stack sampling programmes based on internationally recognised protocols.
Our mobile lab units provide a clean environment for the preparation and recovery of samples from sites of your choice, without interfering with your routine business operations.
All stack sampling and emissions monitoring programmes include modified methods for special applications.
Stack sampling and process emission monitoring services include:
- Emission monitoring for compliance
- Gas turbine commissioning and performance testing
- Process optimisation testing
- CEMS and PEMS verification studies by US EPA RATA protocols
- Full US EPA compliant testing capabilities for
- Combustion gases (NO, NO2, SO2, O2, CO2, CO, UHC)
- TOC/VOC by online FID
- Particulate matter
- Multi phase and trace elements
- Dioxins, PAHs and PCBs
- Ambient air quality monitoring
- Regulatory compliance dispersion modelling
We support customers in a range of industries, including: chemicals, metals, mining, waste, petroleum and printing.
Stack Sampling and Emission Monitoring - Results you can trust
- All of our stack sampling and emission monitoring methods and practices include extensive QA/QC procedures, suited to your most stringent requirements
- Capacity to handle large quantities of samples and supply precise, accurate results
- All analytical and on-site procedures are up-to-date and all equipment is calibrated accordingly
Exova Catalyst - UK and Ireland
In the UK and Ireland, Exova Catalyst is our leading MCERTS and UKAS accredited (EA "approved") stack emissions testing specialist with extensive experience in the emissions testing industry.
Find out more about our services in the UK and Ireland on our specialist Exova Catalyst page.