NACE certified corrosion experts
Our NACE certified corrosion and materials engineers offer on-site materials testing, inspection and risk assessment, supported by state-of-the-art laboratory testing, to identify risk or cause of failure due to corrosion.
Our approach enables us to identify underlying problems arising from improper materials choices, processes, environmental factors, fabrication, design, damage, quality control or other concerns. Preventative or corrective measures can be put in place, designed specifically to the local circumstances, and based on facts rather than speculation as to why a failure may occur.
Examples of past on-site and laboratory testing projects include: pipeline corrosion and coating failures, piping systems in large facilities and high rise condominiums, condenser failures, wind tower corrosion and paint failures, galvanized structural members, and polyuria roofing systems.
Corrosion services across the board
We provide a wide range of services:
- Pipe and plumbing system assessment and failure analysis
- On-site and cause of damage inspection
- Concrete inspection
- Concrete testing
- Tank inspection and failure analysis
- Metallographic analysis and investigations
- Preventative maintenance and system repair recommendations
- Office buildings, high-rise apartment and condominium buildings, universities, hotels, schools, hospitals, etc.
- Litigation support
- Water system assessment and failure analysis
- HVAC, fire sprinkler systems
- Open and closed systems
- Sample collection and laboratory testing
- FEA and engineering mechanics analysis
- Home owner, insurance company, attorney litigation support representation
- Water damage evaluation and recommendations for corrosion risk
- Accident investigation
On-site and laboratory testing corrosion investigations can be complex and usually require multidisciplinary testing and analysis to determine the root cause of failure. Please contact us to discuss any testing and inspection requirements you may have related to corrosion risk or failure.
Let us deal with your problems
While Exova has the expertise and technology to tackle even the most difficult problems, your input is vital for a complete analysis.
We will consider all aspects of your problem and will respond promptly with a proposal for your work, including methods, costs and technical solutions.
Contact UsWhatever your query, we'll pass it on to our experts and respond within a very short space of time.More details