Tailored air quality testing for global customers
Exova are the partner of choice to many organisations across governments and the environmental consulting sector. Specialising in the delivery of accurate and independent air quality testing and analysis, we create strategies that are tailored to your individual requirements.
Our air quality monitoring stations are equipped with the latest real-time USEPA approved monitoring instrumentation and we apply recognised best practice throughout the testing process. Our capabilities cover the full spectrum of air quality testing, including NO / NO2, SO2, CO, O3, Non-Methane / Methane Hydrocarbons, and BTEX utilising both continuous and non-continuous methods.
We also have stack sampling and emission testing teams who specialise in CEMS/PEMS RATA testing as well as routine process compliance work using US EPA promulgated methods.
We work closely to ensure you understand our findings and will discuss any implications for your organisation. Our advanced software allows us to present data in ways tailored to your specific needs. It is this comprehensive technical capability coupled with our understanding of national and local regulations that elevates Exova to partner of choice for air quality testing.
Exova's ambient air quality testing includes:
- Baseline air quality testing for EIAs
- Process industry boundary monitoring programmes
- Meteorological studies
- Statistical/directional analysis capabilities
- Real rime US EPA reference method equipped air quality testing stations
- Cost effective techniques are also available in real time for shorter studies or snap shot assessment
- Basic diffusion tube services and wet chemistry testing
- Odour monitoring and assessment
- Stack sampling and emission monitoring