‘The standard you walk past is the standard you accept’
Exova is committed to being a world leader in the provision of testing and advisory services. To achieve this, we recognise that we must deliver world class Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance and standards, to ensure the protection of people, the environment and other business interests.
Exova sets high HSE standards and expects all managers to be actively involved in providing leadership in order to meet this commitment.
- Prevent incidents resulting in injuries/work related ill-health and damage to the environment and business assets;
- Reduce our environmental impact in such a way as to make a positive contribution to sustainable development and;
- Meet our Corporate Social Responsibility requirements
- Put safety first – meetings, business decisions etc.
- Walk the talk – lead by example
- Provide our people with the right
We look to all our people to:
- Show the way – lead by example
- Innovate – use the skills you are employed for to help improve HSE for all of us
- Work together as a team - develop and use safe systems, equipment, procedures and protocols
- Use safe behaviours - where you see others not acting safely, help them to understand the risk and adjust accordingly
- Report all incidents including near misses – we use these as an opportunity to improve NOT to find blame